Diamond Approach® in Australia
Diamond Essence Australia (DEA) was established in 1992. Currently there are students in Sydney, Byron Bay, Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Wollongong, the Blue Mountains, Perth, Adelaide, Tasmania, the Northern Territory and the ACT. There are also students in New Zealand and Singapore.
The DEA teaching team is made up of Jean Berwick and Anne Laney, together with Andreas Mouskos, Jo Habib, Jane Armytage, Karen Brewer, Laurie Wattell and Ashley Wain.
Diamond Essence Australia announces a new ongoing Diamond Approach retreat group (DEA7) opens in June 2017 and is now accepting ongoing applications to begin individual sessions with a Diamond Approach teacher.
All Diamond Approach retreats are held in Sydney. Anyone is welcome to apply who can make the commitment to thrice yearly retreats in Sydney in January, June and October.
Experience a ‘Taste of the Diamond Approach’ via free, standalone, online Webinars which are open to anyone in the world. Webinars occur every six weeks on Saturday mornings from 9-11 am (Sydney time) with experienced Diamond Approach teachers.
Everything you need to know about the new group (DEA7) and the webinars is available on the DEA website www.diamondessence.com.au
To learn more about the Diamond Approach in Australia:
Call: 02 9423 6976 and Rosanna will get back to you
DEA Facebook https://www.facebook.com/diamondessenceaustralia
DEA Twitter https://twitter.com/DiamondEssAU
- What is it that we really long for? What makes us interested in knowing ourselves? Is there something missing? Let’s explore this mystery. More Info »
- The practice of inquiry in the Diamond Approach is a rare invitation. It says, “come as you are”. Radical acceptance brings a kind of openness that can be a doorway into the depths of inner Being…our richness, our freedom. We start where we are, wherever we are. Regardless of where we find ourselves in any particular moment, ...More Info »
- Usually, when we encounter obstacles we try to overcome, avoid or go around them. On the spiritual path we try to overcome our egos, desires and instincts. In the Diamond Approach we see that as ineffective. We end up divided and stack. The easier, more effective way is to go through the obstacles. We will ...More Info »
- Freedom holds a central importance for human beings. In this webinar we will explore freedom in terms of external freedoms and internal freedom. The internal kind of freedom is crucial for inner spiritual work. More Info »
- First retreat for the newest Diamond Essence Australia group (DEA7) opening in Sydney. For people looking to join a Diamond Approach® group in Australia for ongoing exploration. Retreat registrations open 1 December 2016 online via Diamond Essence Australia website. People preparing to join DEA7 can consider starting sessions with a Diamond Approach teacher ~ To get started now ...More Info »
- The yearning to know who and what we are beyond our history, beyond our physical attributes, beyond our thinking and our emotional life, is what brings many people to some kind of spiritual quest. We might feel it as a search for God or Spirit, or a search for meaning, or a deep desire to ...More Info »